The Google email signature is a text, like your contact information or a favorite quote that is automatically added at the end of a Google mail messages as footer. This is information that actually makes your messages unique from other ones. It is sort of making your messages to be customized in a way. Gmail signature can be your contact information.
Add or change Gmail signature
There is every possibility that you can put up to ten thousand characters in your signature if that is your choice. To add or change a signature, you can always follow the five steps listed below;
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- In the “Signature” section, add your signature text in the box. If you actually want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
- Then Check out
Add a signature if you are using the “Send mail as” feature.
Assuming you are using the “Send mail as” feature to send from different addresses in your Google mail account, you can add a different signature for each address you want to forward a message to.
When you want to select an address, use the drop-down menu above the signature text box on the Settings page.
In cases where you did not see the drop-down menu described above, you have the option of using following steps that are listed below.
- Open the Accounts and Import settings page.
- Check that your addresses are listed in the “Send mail as” section.
other related searches:
- google gmail account
- my gmail messages
- google mail inbox
- gmail web
- gmail update
How to access my gmail messages
To access your gmail messages, you need to follow the under-listed steps. Depending on the device you are accessing the gmail messages from, there might be a slight difference.
- Login to your gmail account using your gmail username and password.
- On the left panel of the screen under compose, click on Inbox
- By default, the inbox should be selected but in-case its not selected, click the inbox
- Three categories will be open. Primary, Social and Promotion
- Select Primary. The primary category is where person mails or organisational mails are kept. Social category are for social media like facebook related emails, twitter related emails and so on, On Promotional category, gmail emails related to promotional offers are organised.
- Click on it and select the mail you wish to read.
I hope this is informative. For more information, please leave a comment.
You might like:
- How to Apply Gmail Label Feature | Gmail.com
- How to Convert a Text to Image and Image Back to Text