How to Check EBSU Admission List: The management and authorities of EBSU have released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
On this note, all candidates that choose EBSU as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
- Go to EBSU admission checking portal at https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Chose your Program Type: Either JAMB, DIRECT ENTRY OR SUPPLEMENTARY
- Chose your desired search pattern: Using Jamb Reg. No or with either of your Surname, Firstname or Middle name.
- Enter your Jamb Reg. No or Your name Depending on your choice in option 3 above.
- Click on Check Admission Status
If you do not find your name there, there is high possibility that your name can be found in JAMBs portal or CAPS.
Therefore you can check;
We are using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2018/2019 academic session of EBSU.
2018/2019 EBSU Admission Registration Process/Guide
For Newly Admitted Students
1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
How to Pay EBSU School Fees
Just go through the table below and you would be clear as to what is required by the school authority on payments of school fees for freshers.
EBSU School Fees Schedule For Fresh Indigenes & Non-Indigenous Students 2018/2019 Academic Session.
|EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY SCHEDULED SCHOOL FEES|
|School fee for Indigenes||School Fees for non-indigene|
|Registration||NGN 12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira)||22,000 (Twenty Two thousand Naira)|
|School Fees||NGN 88,000 (Eight Eight Thousand Naira Only)||NGN128,000 (One Hundred and twenty Eight thousand Naira only)|
|TOTAL FEE||N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira only)||NGN150,000 (One hundred and Fifty thousand Naira only)|
How to Pay EBSU School Fees
To pay for Ebsu school fees,
- Click on Ebsu School Fee payment portal HERE
- Click on step 1 which is to generate EBSU SCHOOL fee remita. pls note that remita is the only EBSU payment option.
- FILL PAYMENT INVOICE FORM CAREFULLY.
- Generate the remita code and take it to the nearest Bank and make payment.
- Return Back to the portal and click on step 2 to complete the registration process
- Enter the remita code
- Upload these documents:
- A Passport Photograph
- Olevel Certificates/Results (Scanned Copies of Results.)
- Tetiary institution Result Details for Direct Entry Candidtes.
- Jamb Result Details for Yr1 Candidtes.
EBSU HOSTEL FEE