How to Check JAMB Admission Status: You can check your admission status on JAMB CAPS portal using follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check 2017 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and do so timely to enable the processing of their admission.
Another Means of How to Check JAMB Admission Status
You can also check directly from the JAMB E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
N/B: If your school is yet to release admission list, it will read; “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. In this case, you will not be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.