Often times we see interesting videos on Facebook, Youtube and other internet platforms and we do wish to download them but stock on the way. In this article, we shall be showing you Videos from Facebook and Youtube. There are many reasons why they don’t allow you to download the movies. Some of which are:
- To make sure you come back again to watch the movie thereby increasing their revenue generation.
- Ensuring the video doesn’t enter wrong hands. Persons that the movie/video is not intended to.
- To prevent piracy.
Irrespective of what their reason is, the need to have the movie/video handy cannot be over-emphasized. This prompted me to write this article showing you How you can Download Videos from Facebook and Youtube.
How to Download Videos from Facebook and Youtube
To download Videos from Facebook and You-tube you need a third party application to bypass the protocol. Some of which is Savefrom.neet which I shall be introducing you with.
So far, Savefrom.net is the fastest and easiest way to download from You-tube and Facebook. There are other ways but there is no need beating about the bush since this app is compatible with many device. With this app, you can download movie from any site using your phone or Laptop.
To download video from facebook and youtube:
- Play the Video.
- Copy the Video/Movie URL (Universal Resource Locator) or right click on the Video and click on show video url.
- Open www.savefrom.net.
- Paste the copied URL on the site.
- Chose the Video extension type that you want to download.
- You will be prompted to chose where you want the video to be saved.
- The video will start to be downloaded into your System/Device.