In this article, we shall be sharing with you how to get the NYSC Posting Letter for your deployment to serving you father land in fulfillment for the award of Bachelors Degree in Nigeria.
First you need to verify if you are qualified to go for service. There are two steps to it. One is to check the senate list and the second is to check Approved list . Only those whose name have been uploaded into the NYSC portal by the school will be issued with NYSC Posting Letter.
To check the Senate list, go to Click here;
- Select your institution
- Enter your Matriculation number
- Your Surname and
- Date of birth
- Click on Search. If your name is on the Senate list, you will see your name there. You can then register.
Only when you have registered that you can now have access to print your NYSC posting letter.
How to register and get NYSC posting letter
- Visit NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/home
- Click on New Registration
- Complete the form. this will require bio-metric data capture, capturing your finger prints and your passport. Experience system user will be an added advantage. I recommend you go to cyber cafe to complete the form
- Pay all the necessary fees.
- submit your preferred geo-political zone for deployment
- come back letter to print your Posting letter.
I hope this is informative, feel free to drop your comments or contributions via the comment section.