Recently, Whatsapp has become the most famous messaging application in the smartphone world with approximately 1 billion active users around the globe. Almost every operating system company has this application in their store like iOS, Android, Windows etc.
It has also reduced the usage of regular text messaging among folks. The added advantage about it is that it not only allows you to convey the messages but also allows you to share media documents, files, etc. You do not have to worry about the message delivery like in the regular GSM text messaging. Whatsapp will deliver your messages instantly if the recipient has Active data and online.
Now, the Good tiding is that you can also use th Messenger application even in your desktop or Laptop computers. This has proven to be very useful especially when you have problem with operating your hand held devices and for convenience when you always on your system
So in this post, we are going to take you through on how to install and use it on your desktop or Laptop computers with step by step instructions.
Howto install whasapp on your system
However, in order to use it in your desktop or Laptop computer, you need to install the Android Emulator named BlueStacks Application Player. We have two Versions of BlueStacks Application players, namely;
- The Normal BlueStacks Application player and
- The Thin BlueStacks Application player.
Due to the issues that many people are facing while installing Normal BlueStacks Application player, I Suggest you Download and Install Thin BlueStacks Application player.
Phase 2: Downloading and Installing Thin BlueStacks App Player
While Installing make sure the Installation Drive has more than 2 GB free Space otherwise, you will be getting an error message. As you proceed in the installation, if you get any Graphics or drivers related warning message ignore it and select OK.
Phase 3: Download and Install Whatsapp Application
- Click Messaging Icon.
- Click Whatsapp. Now wait until Download completes.
- Click on INSTALLED status below Whatsapp.
- Click on Whatsapp icon to open the Whatsapp Messenger application.
- Click on Agree and Continue.
- How to use First Bank Whasapp-Business | Chat Banking
- Whasapp to charge N30 per Message for Businesses
- Blackberry Whasapp Messenger Download
- apple iphone price list in Nigeria | Buy iPhone 8
- How to Install a printer in Windows 10 | Microsoft.com
- How can I use WhatsApp on my PC?
- How can I use WhatsApp in my desktop?
- How can I download WhatsApp on PC?
- Can I use my WhatsApp on my laptop?