WhatsApp has various interesting features which make it the easy to use messaging application for many users round the globe. Among the features is the simple Read Receipts that let users know their messages have been viewed. In this article we shall be showing you How to Read Whatsapp Messages Without Letting the Sender Know.
WhatsApp employs a series of check mark icons to notify senders of their message’s status. Your must have noticed that the moment you send a message, one gray check appears in front of the message, when it arrives at the destination, two gray checks appears in front of the message, and finally when it’s red, two blue checks.
However, for those times you will prefer reading the message without notifying the sender, I have proffered a reliable solution to it in this post.
GO OFF THE GRID
To go with this method, you must turn off all your internet connections to disallow WhatsApp’s ability to communicate. Then you can now follow these few steps:
- Enable Airplane Mode to turn off Wi-Fi and mobile data.
- Open WhatsApp, tap the message and read.
- Close WhatsApp and fully kill the app.
- Disable Airplane mode.
Because WhatsApp was blocked from communicating with any other part of your phone when Airplane mode was enabled, the message will still be marked as unread.
READ FROM YOUR NOTIFICATION DRAWER
Though this method only applies to short Whatsapp messages, but it’s a great way to read charts without having to open the application and notify the sender.
Do not tap on the message itself while you are reading, because it will transfer you to the application and then Whatsapp will notify the sender that you have read the message.
DISABLE WHATSAPP READ RECEIPTS
For people that really value privacy and feel unease about letting friends know when they have red their messages. WhatsApp has given you the option to disable this feature if you like. Just come with me through the following steps and your headache will be over.
- Open the Whatsapp.
- Goto Settings.
- Click on Account.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Uncheck the Read Receipts button to toggle it off.
I hope you have learnt how to Read Whatsapp Messages Without Letting the Sender Know. share your opinion below.
Other related searches on how to Read Whatsapp Messages Without Letting the Sender Know from other people includes:
- how to read whatsapp messages without sender knowing iphone
- how to read whatsapp messages without blue tick
- how to read whatsapp messages in notification bar
- how to read whatsapp messages with one tick
- whatsapp message read but not online
- whatsapp message read but no blue tick
- app to read whatsapp messages
- how to make whatsapp messages unseen