In this article, we shall be showing you How to Recover Deleted Gmail Messages Back to your inbox. This happens in the instance where you mistakenly hit the delete button or you just realized that you have deleted the wrong message.
Deleted messages aren’t just deleted. Like in your computers, the email is moved to the Gmail Recycle Bin called trash can. The Trash holds deleted messages from the inbox or sent items for 30days before it’s automatically deleted. To recover or restore deleted messages from your inbox or sent items, follow the under-listed steps.
How to Recover Deleted Gmail Messages
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- On the left side of the page, scroll down, then click More
- Click on Trash.
- Click the checkbox to select the message you want to restore
- Click Move to .
- Choose where you want to move the message to.
Like to your inbox or sent messages
You may like to note that Npower Build Recruitment is Now Open | Npower.gov.ng
How to mark Gmail Messages as Unread
In the off-chance that you mistakenly open your boss mailbox, or you want to mark some messages, that you have read as a reference, You can mark your messages as unread.
- Open the gmail
- Click on the Inbox
- Right click on the message that you want to mark as unread
- select Unread from the options
- The message will turn as an unread message.