To register for Jamb CBT in the forthcoming Jamb, you are advised to follow these under listed steps;
Create an Email account:
This is the first and basic step you need to start Jamb 2019/2020 registration. In a short sentence, email is the address you can use to get messages online.
N/B: If you already have an email account, you do not need to create another one.
however, for those that have sat for Jamb CBT, you can read How to Check JAMB Admission Status
Create Jamb Profile:
The most important step in Jamb 2019/2020 registration is to create Jamb profile. It is very compulsory for you to register your profile before obtaining Jamb 2019 registration Form.
Apart from Jamb registration, you need the Jamb profile for Jamb online result checking, Admission status check, Admission letter printing, Accessing Jamb caps etc.
Pay For Jamb 2019 E-Pin Registration:
Now that you have a valid email address and Jamb profile, it is time to get the E-Pin. Jamb E-Registration Pin can be gotten in many ways. However, I recommend going through any of the procedures below.
- Get E-Pin at Jamb Accredited Banks in Nigeria
- Paying on Jamb portal
E-PIN PAYMENT THROUGH BANKS INCLUDING MICRO FINANCE BANKS:
Present Proﬁle Code and pay by cash or card
ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
E-PIN ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL:
- Visit JAMB website: jamb.gov.ng
- Click Purchase of 2019 Application Document
- Enter your Proile Code.
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- Make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number.
Locate any Accredited Jamb CBT Registration Center:
- Collect a registration form from the center.
- Fill out the form
- Submit the filled form back to the center
- Collect your Jamb E-Slip
After the completion of the above process, you will also be given a CD containing the following for free:
- E-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse.