How to Register for your NABTEB Nov/Dec Examination: The NABTEB Nov/Dec Examination is considered their external examination.
Where to Purchase NABTEB GCE Form.
Registration PINs/Slots for the above named examinations for private candidates are available for purchase at:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
N/B: Approved NABTEB centers are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they must obtain Registration PINs/Slots for each candidate from the designated selling points.
NABTEB GCE Form Fee.
- The registration for:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education is N10,500 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
How to Register for NABTEB GCE
Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.org/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
Guide for all Candidates to register for NABTEB
- Entries that do not conform with the Board’s regulations would be rejected.
- The Board will ensure that examinations take place as provided on the Timetable at various centres. However, changes if any, will be communicated to candidates through the mass media or through their centres.
Candidates are strongly advised to check for such vital information at their centres/NABTEB web-site at least three (3) days before the commencement of the examinations.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel or withhold the results of any candidate in whole or in part for reasons connected with examination malpractice and irregularities.
- The Board, its employees or agents shall be relieved from all responsibilities, for any injury, delay, loss or damage however caused and of whatever kind, arising/resulting directly or indirectly from any action, neglect or default on their part while acting in the course of or connection with the Board’s Examinations.
- The Board may reject the scripts of any candidate in any paper for which the candidate has not been duly registered.
- Only three (3) changes would be allowed for trades/subjects after registration. However, no change would be allowed for Bio-data entries.