HOW TO REGISTRATION FOR 2019 WAEC GCE
The candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct.
They are also to print the admission photo card as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their identification card during the examination. The result checker PIN will also be on the photo card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Again, candidates with disabilities/impairment will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities /impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
Full Guide on WAEC GCE registration
- Each candidate should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- All candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
- All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
However, candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:
Access Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, Ecobank Ltd, Fidelity Bank Plc, Wema Bank Plc, First Bank of Nig. Ltd, First City Monument Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Heritage Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, StanbicIBTC Bank Plc, Standard Chartered Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc or Unity Bank Plc.
Remember, as a candidate, you will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the bank.