In this article, we are going to show you How to use/Run two whatsapps in one phone. Para-venture you are hoping to utilize double WhatsApp accounts on the same phone or you need two distinctive WhatsApp represents work and your own life? On the off chance that ‘Yes’ is your response to both of these inquiries, you are in the right place where we can show you how.
While the informing application has turned out to be a standout amongst the most fundamental parts of our lives the extent that computerized correspondence is concerned, WhatsApp’s greatest objective was to end up a stage which conveys you closer to your family and companions, it has now turned into a prevalent correspondence channel for organizations and different associations also.
Previously we showed you how to install and run whatsapp Business. You might wish to read more about it.
Searching through the google, you would see related searches like:
- two whatsapp in one phone apk
- 2 whatsapp in one phone download
- how to use 2 whatsapp in dual sim phone
- how to use two whatsapp in one phone without root
- how to use whatsapp for two numbers in dual-sim android phone
- 2 whatsapp in 1 android
- dual whatsapp apk
- install 2 whatsapp android
But whatever the search query is, as far as you are looking for a guide on ‘How to use/Run two whatsapps in one phone’, here is everything you will ever need to know.
If you are looking to use dual WhatsApp accounts, there are several Android smartphones which come with a feature known as App cloning or App twin. Most of these smartphones are from Chinese brands along with some new smartphones from Samsung and LG. This is the feature you need to use dual WhatsApp on your phone or any other app, but you should have dual SIMs in your phone, as well.
How to use/Run two whatsapps in one phone
- Install WhatsApp from Google Play Store and then register your primary number
- If you already have a WhatsApp account running on your phone, skip step 1 and go to your phone’s setting.
- Navigate to Dual App/Clone app/App Twin and tap on it.
- You will now see a list of apps that can be cloned, tap on the WhatsApp option and then select install.
- Set up the second WhatsApp account and open the secondary app.
- Now tap on Agree and Continue while also allowing WhatsApp to access your files as well as contacts.
- Now, you will be asked to register your contact number. Just remember to add your secondary number and then, you will be able to run dual WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone.
If your smartphone doesn’t have Dual App/Clone app/App Twin, you can also download a third-party app called Parallel Space from Google Play store in order to use two WhatsApp accounts on the same smartphone.
I hope this is informative, for more clarification, please leave a comment below.