In this article, we shall be sharing with you how to login to your iCloud mail. This is available for Apple phone users. All iPhone users are likely to have an Apple ID with which they can use to login to Apple mail. The iCloud is a free mail or email account that gives you up to 5GB storage for your emails, minus what you use for documents and other data you store in the cloud.
How do I access my icloud Mail Login
To login to your iCLoud mail account, you must have your iCloud ID and password which is like your gmail username and password. This gives you access to all the Apple features. When you turn ON your Apple phone for the first time and you are to setup the phone, you will be asked to provide your Apple ID and Password, Upon successful login, all the Apple services on the device will automatically be setup including the icloud Mail. If you don’t have an ID at that point, you will see a link to create an Apple ID provided you have an active internet on the sim card or a wifi connection.
If your initial setup is done without putting your Apple ID, this is the time you need to follow the under-listed steps to setup your icloud mail.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Sign in to your [device].
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- If you protect your account with two-factor authentication, enter the six-digit verification code and complete sign in.
- Once you are done, all the Apple services will be automatically added to the device.
How to sign into iCloud email on Android.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap three stacked lines upper left.
- Scroll to, then tap Settings.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Other.
- Enter your iCloud email address in the format of email@example.com.
- Enter the app specific password, generated at Apple’s website.
How to create iCloud Account.
- Open your device’s Settings. …
- Tap Sign in to your (Device). …
- Tap “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?” …
- Tap Create Apple ID.
- Enter a valid Birth Date and then tap Next. …
- Enter a First and Last name and then tap Next.
- Enter your current email address or create a new iCloud email address.
- Complete the form, all fields are required.
To automatically upload your photos to icloud, you need to setup your. This enables you to chose the type of things you want to upload to your icloud.
- Tap iCloud. This is under under Apple ID section of the settings.
- Select the type of data you wish to store on iCloud. In the “APPS USING ICLOUD” section, slide each desired type to the “On” (green) or “Off”
- Tap Photos. It’s near the top of the “APPS USING ICLOUD” section.
- Turn on iCloud Photo Library to automatically upload and store your Camera Roll to iCloud. When enabled, your entire photo and video library is accessible from any mobile or desktop platform.
- Turn on My Photo Stream to automatically upload new photos to iCloud whenever you’re connected to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on iCloud Photo Sharing if you’d like to create photo albums that friends can access over the web or on their Apple device.
HOW TO ENABLE FIND MY PHONE
Enabling find my phone on your Apple is not the best way to secure your phone in case of theft as far as you are in Nigeria. Follow this link to find your lost or stolen phone in Nigeria. http://track.trishnet.com.ng/phone-tracker/