The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says about 200,000 candidates have been offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) has launched a portal where undergraduates of various institutions can check whether their admissions are recognized by JAMB or not.
It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognised as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.
How to Qualify to be on JAMB Matriculation List
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check JAMB Matriculation List.
- Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList.
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on ‘Fetch My Details
How to Accept Jamb Admission or Reject Jamb Admission
- Visit JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/).
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.