Innjoo Max 4 Pro
The InnJoo Max 4 Pro is one of the latest flagship smartphone from InnJoo and appears to me a budget friendly smartphone. InnJoo Max 4 Pro is also the successor of InnJoo Max 3 Pro. Innjoo also launched Innjoo 4 device, another great and budget friendly device.
InnJoo Max 4 Pro Specifications
- 0-inch Touch Display, 1280 x 720 pixels (245ppi)
- 5GHz Octa-core Mediatek Cortex-A53 MT6750, Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 64GB Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB
- 16MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE (up to 150 Mbps download)
- 3G and 2G support
- Front fingerprint scanner
- 4400 mAh Battery
Innjoo Max 3
The Innjoo Max 3 in the newest member of the “Max” family and unarguably the best within the series. The Max 3 is chock-full of improvements over the Max 2 in terms of design, specs, and software.
A fingerprint scanner and a large 4,000mAh battery with a 6.0 inches screen offered at a great price are what earned the Innjoo Max 3 a spot on our list and a well-deserved one at that. After listening to constructive criticism from Nigerians, Innjoo went back to the drawing board and came back with something more impressive.
The Max 3 comes in two distinct versions, the one with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage is the base version while the model with a 3GB RAM and a 32GB ROM is the regarded the Pro version of the Innjoo Max 3.
Innjoo Max 3 Specifications
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 6.0 inches – diamond cut glass with full lamination. (720 by 1280 pixels)
- Processor: 1.0 Ghz 64-bit Octa-core MT6753 chipset
- RAM: 2GB or 3GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB or 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13.0MP with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8.0MP
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Features: Fingerprint Scanner (0.35 seconds), 4G LTE
you may like Oppo Smartphones with 4GB RAM | oppo phone