The N-Power site is now open for npower graduate scheme recruitment requesting application from qualified Nigerian for enrollment into the program. The graduate Scheme recruitment is for 500,000 participants. Interested candidates are to login to www.npower.gov.ng and fill the form.
REQUIREMENTS for Npower Graduate Scheme Recruitment
- Degree certificate.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- NYSC Number.
- Passport photographs.
- Active e_mail address.
Please spread the news to other youths.
The site is now open!
Npower General Recruitment Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Npower Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship