Due to the recent developments in the Country in the election matters, the NYSC 2019 Times Table which was supposed to have been released has delayed and the usual date or schedule has shifted upward. But i’m glad to announce to you that the time table has been released.
The 2019 Batch A Orientation camp opens on Wednesday 27/03/2019 – Tuesday 16/04/2019. The Orientation camp is to last for 3 Weeks.
See the NYSC 2019 Times Table Below:
NYSC 2019 Times Table
|1||Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.||4th Feb – 10th March 2019|
|2||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||1st Feb – 9th March 2019|
|3||Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||4th Feb – 15th March 2019|
|4||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||4th – 19th March 2019|
|5||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||4th – 19th March 2019|
|6||Action by ICT Department||19th – 22nd March 2019|
|7||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs||21st – 25th March 2019|
|8||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions||21st – 25th March 2019|
|9||Commencement of 2019 Batch “A” Orientation Course||Wednesday 27th March – Tuesday 16th April, 2019|
You may wish to learn How to Generate Remita and Pay for your NYSC Fees
Modalities for the collection of Certificate of National Service
- Certificate of National Service is issued to State Secretariats at the Directorate headquarters through the State Certification Officers thrice a year for delivery to deserving Corps members.
- Only Corps members duly discharged from National Service and Certificated on presentation of letters of clearance from employers, CDS Inspectors and I.D card are issued with Certificates.
- Those who benefited from WAP loan facility are issued theirs on full repayment of the loans.
- Corps members with pending disciplinary case(s) are not certificated until he/she is cleared.
HOW TO RECOVER LOST CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE
In the case of loss of Certificate of Exemption, the following steps are to be taken.
- Police Extract/Report
- Court Affidavit
- Letter of Introduction from where the Ex-Corps member is discharged i.e. State of Service
- Where available, a copy of the lost Certificate
It is the policy of the Scheme not to reprint lost or burnt Certificates. Letters of Confirmation are issued instead.
HOW TO CORRECT ERROR IN NYSC CERTIFICATE
Upon noticing any error on your Certificate, return it immediately to the State Certification Officer for possible correction where the error is traceable to NYSC. Certificates are produced based on what the Ex-Corps member penned on the format during the orientation exercise.
In case you are to proceed to NYSC NDHQ for collection of corrected Certificate, the following are required of you:
- Letter of Introduction from the NYSC State Secretariat addressed to the Director-General.
- Handwritten application.
- Valid I.D Card
NOTE: Certificate of National Service is not issued by proxy.
Other useful links.
- How to Check NYSC Posting Online in 2019
- Best states for NYSC posting in Nigeria 2019
- NYSC Online Registration Form Sample
- How to Write NYSC Redeployment Letter | Sample
- How to Avoid Mistakes During NYSC Registration Online
- How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal Via Remita Platform
I hope this is informative, for more information, please leave a comment