Share Data and Credit on MTN Network: Though these services have been in use for quite a long time, you could still find a hand full of people that has not been using it. Using the MTN Share ‘n Sell, you can share credit from your MTN network account to other MTN customers’ account. This service comes with a PIN feature so as to ensure security as well as prevent fraud. Also, with the MTN data share, you can as well share your MTN data within a group.
How to Transfer Credit using SMS
You can transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone at anytime by sending an SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN with just spaces between them to 777. Example, if you want to transfer #500 to the number 0803333444 and your PIN is 0000, then you can send an SMS with ‘Transfer 08033334444 500 0000’ to 777
Once this message is sent, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm that you want to make the transfer by sending an SMS with ‘YES’ to 777
Otherwise, you can also transfer credit from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone by dialing *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. Example, if you want to transfer #500 to the number 0803333444 and your PIN is 0000, then you can dial: *600*08033334444*500*0000# and then send. Once the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful. Share Data and Credit on MTN Network
When you want to change your pin, you can do so by sending an SMS with default PIN New PIN New PIN with just spaces between them to 777. For example, if your current PIN is 2222 and you want to change it to 4444, then send an SMS with ‘2222 4444 4444’ to 777. Remember that 0000 is the default PIN, so that if you want to change it, you just use the same process above.
How To Share Data On MTN Network
In order to share data on MTN network, take the following steps
- Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN
- You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN they can easily remember by dialling*131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD_PIN NEW_PIN NEW_PIN to 131. Example: Change 0000 2222 2222 to 131. Where 0000 is old PIN and 2222 is your new PIN.
- After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*2# or by texting Add <MSISDN> <PIN> to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.
- Once you have added beneficiaries, you can be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share <PIN> to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*3#.
You might like these useful links in relation to how to Share Data and Credit on MTN Network:
- How to Control Electric Bulb with Android Phones
- How to secure Your Digital Information Online
- Best Android Phone with a good Headphone Jack
- Seven Most Expensive Mobile Phones in the World Today
- Some Latest LENOVO Phone prices and Specifications
- Specification of iPhone 8