UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS)
SECOND UPDATE TO 2018/2019 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby offers Provisional Admission to the following PUTME Candidates into her various first degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
It is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you about UNN 2016/2017 SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST.
How To Check Admission status
-Enter your UTME Number in the space provided
-Click on “Check Admission Status” to access your admission status
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about UNN 2018/2019 SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask us questions any time.
N/B..Follow the Above mentioned steps to check your Admission status once is uploaded , we advice you keep checking the links from time to time.thanks
Following our previous update on the UNN 2018/2019 Admission list, I’m pleased to inform you that the Admission list is out.
To download the Admission list, Click Here2018-2019-PRIMARY-ADMISSION-FOR-PUBLICATION
Candidates are advised to start their screening exercise towards the admission process.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION: UNN 2018/2019 Admission list
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Other Related Topics:
- www.unn.edu.ng admission
- unn releases admission list
- unn admission list 2018/2019
- check unn admission list
- unn final admission list
- unn second admission list
- unn supplementary admission list
- unn vc list 2018