To Download YouTube Videos is one of the interesting things to do if you know your way. For people that have been thinking of a way to download video files from the internet to their Android phone or other gadgets. Please, do not look further because you are now at the right place. Fortunately, with a few simple and straightforward steps you can save any video of your choice from the YouTube web site to your Android and similar phones.
You can now follow this guide of mine to download YouTube videos on your Android phone. But before then, it is worthy to know that you can find two ways to download videos from YouTube web site, namely; downloading Video files from the Official YouTube Application and then downloading Video files directly from the YouTube Downloader Application.
Having stated all the above, let us now go through the steps one after the other on how to Download YouTube Videos
Downloading Videos From the Official YouTube App
- Search for the video that you want to download in the YouTube application.
- Tap the share button that will just appear when you tap on the video player.
- Select YouTube Downloader from the share menu.
- Select the video / audio format you wish to download. I recommend MP4 files in 1080p or 720p for videos and MP3 files in case you only want the audio.
- Tap Download here to confirm.
- Tap Download to grab a plug-in file if you need such. This will only happen the first time you download a file in a given format.
Downloading Videos Directly From the YouTube Downloader App
- Open YouTube Downloader.
- Enter a term in the search box and tap the search button. A list of videos appears.
- Tap the video you want to save. A list of video format appears.
- Select the video / audio format you wish to download. I still recommend MP4 files in 1080p or 720p for videos and MP3 files in case you only want the audio.
With these steps successfully completed, YouTube Downloader will then take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to download and store it on your Android phone memory or SD card. You can play the video directly from YouTube Downloader if you like or locate it in the Download folder on your Android phone.
Other related queries on this topic includes:
- how to download youtube videos on android phone directly
- how to download youtube videos in mobile
- how to download youtube video on android without app
- how to save youtube videos on android mobile
- how to download youtube videos in mobile directly
- youtube video downloader free download
- how to download youtube videos on iphone
- youtube video downloader for android
- How do you download a video from YouTube?
- How can I download video from YouTube in Mobile?
- How do you rip a video from YouTube?
- How can I watch YouTube videos offline?
We tried our best to cover these topics in this article. We shall be discussing more in our subsequent articles. Feel free to share your opinion with us below. Thanks for reading.