FUNAI Admission List: The Management of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike(FUNAI) has released the principal batch(merit) admission list for 2018/2019 academic session. This list contains the rundown of applicants who have been offered admission into the establishment.
This is to inform applicants who scored 180 or more and chose Federal University Ndufu-Alike(FUNAI) that the admission list is out and accessible on the web.
How To Check FUNAI Admission List On School Portal
- Go to FUNAI admission status checking ewebsite at https://admission.funai.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB enrollment number in the required segment.
- Click on ‘Check Status’ to get to your FUNAI admission status.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
How to pay Funai Hostel Fee / Acomodation Fee
FUNAI as a World Class University has the best available accommodation suitable for students. The University provides good accommodation with mattresses, pillows, cupboards and reading spaces. The accommodation facility has regular power and water supply; good convenience rooms and conducive environment for optimal learning. The hostels are supplied with toiletries and disinfectants.
The students are given expertise counselling services by professional guidance counsellors in the hostel. There are also qualified and capable porters who take care of the students throughout the session.
Every registered student in FUNAI is entitled to an accommodation in the University. The accommodation is given on the basis of first come, first serve at resumption of each session.
How to pay
- credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
Note: You must ensure a payment invoice is generated on the portal for the online payment option.
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal and login with your account details to print FUNAI other fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
Online Other fees eReceipt
- Click the “Pay Other Fees” menu
- Enter the required payment details
- Print the Other Fees Receipt
FUNAI COURSE REGISTRATION
- Click the course registration menu and select the Register Courses
- Select the session and semester and click the submit
- Select your courses for that semester and click the submit button,
- Print the registered courses,
- Click the close menu, this takes you back to Login page.
I hope this is informative concerning FUNAI admission list 2018/2019.
- UNILAG 2018/2019 Admission List
- UNN 2018/2019 Admission list | www.unn.edu.ng
- How to change Course in UNN | www.unn.edu.ng
- EBSU WASP SUCCESSFUL LIST FOR 2018 ADMISSION