This article is all about GT Bank Transfer Code, Transferring money from your GTBank Account to other Banks. Previously we shared a post showing all the USSD codes of all commercial Banks in Nigeria with which you can recharge your phone, Transfer funds and many more.
We decided to share this article knowing that the previous post might be bulky for you to figure out the Transfer code for GTBanks. If you wish to check other Banks Shortcodes, you can check out the comprehensive list here. All Bank USSD Codes
GT Bank Transfer Code to other banks – USSD
Here is the Money transfer code for GTBank. The GTBank *737# product short code is for all services within GTBank. With this service, Money Transfer just got easier and faster using *737#.
To Transfer Money from GTBank to GTBank – GT Bank Transfer Code
Dial *737*1*Amount* Account Number# from the phone number you registered with GTBank.
To Transfer Money from GTBank to Other Bank – GT Bank Transfer Code
Dial *737*2*Amount*Account Number# from your phone, then authenticate the transfer with the last four digits of your ATM card.
How to open GTBank Account with the Shortcode
Dial *737*0# and follow the prompts. An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS. You only need to visit the Bank to link your BVN. No need to fill any form.
How to Reactivate Your GTBank Account
You can now reactivate your GTBank Account without going to Bank Using these four steps
- Dial *737*11# on your mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Input your BVN
- Input Account Officer code (if known) or press 1 to continue
- To complete your account reactivation, initiate a transaction by buying at least N100 airtime or transfer N1 to your Bank Account.digit of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card)
How to recharge your account with GTBank
Dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g. *737*1000#) to buy airtime.
To Top-up Airtime for a Friend
To send airtime to a third party or to a friend, simply dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g. *737*1000*08023456789#)
- The service is available to Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat subscribers
- The money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
- Daily recharge limit is N10,000
To Check your GTBank Account Balance
To check your account balance dial; *737*6*1# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instruction.
How to Create *737# Transaction PIN – GT Bank Transfer Code
You need a 4-digit PIN to complete your 737 transactions.
- Dial *737*5#
- Input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card
- Create your 4-digit PIN
737 Cashout Service
You can Withdraw funds at any TOTAL Service Station
How to withdraw
- Simply dial *737*50*Amount*50# on your mobile phone.
- Input the unique Station code (SAP Code)
- Input *737# PIN of the last 4 digits of debit card to authorize transaction
- Your account is debited immediately and Total gets credited
- Both parties receive an SMS and cash is released
How to recharge your StarTimes Subscription – GT Bank Transfer Code
- Dialiing *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number# e.g. *737*37*2500*00123456789#.
GTBank Cardless Withdrawal from ATM
With Bank 737, you can Withdraw Money from the ATM without the ATM Card
No GTBank debit card required, dial *737*3# input the amount you wish to withdraw and authenticate your request with the last 4 digits of your ATM card.
GTBank One Time Password (OTP)
You can generate an OTPcode for your transaction by dialing *737*7# to make a quick transaction on-the-go without your banking token. Valid for 120 seconds.