In this article, we shall be sharing with you how to change your Gotv Bouquet from one subscription plan to another. This is to enable you view channels that are limited to certain packages. There are different packages in Gotv Bouquet. There are:
- GOtv Max N3,200
- GOtv Plus N1,900
- GOtv Value N1,250
The above packages are for monthly subscriptions. Each of the packages have a limited number of channels. The need for one to change from one Bouquet to another arises when you are interested in the program being aired and because you are using a lower package.
How to Change Gotv Bouquet
- Go to the GoTV self service page and log in using your phone number, IUC number and surname.
- Upon Successful login, Click on Change
- Select the Package you want to migrate to.
- Click on Continue.
- Pay the additional fee for the new package. This is unlike Startimes where you will be given subscription for any number of days that your balance can carry. All Gotv Plans are monthly. You can’t migrate from a lower plan/Package to a higher without paying a fee.
- The same thing applies when you are looking for How to Downgrade your Gotv Subscription.
How to activate your Gotv Subscription
Paying for your Gotv Subscription does not necessary get your account activated. You need to follow one or two steps to get your television back to air. There are two ways to this but in this article, I shall be sharing with you the online method. Interested in the other method, please leave a comment.
- Visit Eazy GOTV via your internet-enabled mobile device or open the Gotv App on your phone.
- Log into your GOTV account with your account number and surname.
- Click on the dialogue box “Clear your error”
- Clear the E16 error.
- Click on “Reset device now” tab’ and this will reset your GOTV decoder. This will get your decoder back on air.
I hope this have been informative. For me information, kindly leave a comment