In this article, we shall be looking at how to keep vlc player on top other screen pages in your computer. VLC media player is one of the free and open-source, portable, cross-platform media player and streaming media server developed by the VideoLAN project.
Keeping VLC Media Player on top of your system screen enables you to continue watching your movie while you carry on with your work that might have closed your media player. You can as-well use a third-party app to keep any of your screen on-top of others. Third-party apps like:
- Window on Top
Before now VLC Player allows users to easily turn on “Always on top” option by right clicking on Screen > Videos > Always on top. But with the recent update on the VLC Player, the option is no longer there (Version 3.0.3)
With this version, this is how to keep vlc player on top of your screen.
- Open your media with VLC Player
- On the Menu bar Click on View
- Tick “Always on top”.
- This keeps your video on top of other screens on your laptop.
You may like:
- How to Download YouTube Videos on Android Phone
- How to Calibrate Your Monitor | Digital Photography | Phone Setting
- How to Read Whatsapp Messages Without Letting the Sender Know
- Wema Bank PLC Recruitment Process and Application Requirement
- How to Download Movies from Iroko Tv | irokotv.com
- 2018 Whatsapp Upgrade/Updates | whatsapp.com
- How to Speed Up a Slow Mac | macoworld.co.uk
- How to change Npower Deployment Letter | npower.gov.ng
- How to Install a DSTv Dish | dstv.com
- How to Control Home Appliances with Your Mobile Phone
- How to use First Bank Whatsapp Business | Chat Banking
- How to share Glo Data Subscription – Gloworld