You will all concur that it is somewhat disappointing to pay for your Startimes subscription by visiting the closest Pay Centers, (closest may be a far Journey) yet paying with your cell phone is considerably more quicker. Here is the way to pay for your Startimes subscription through your cell phone.
Startimes stands out amongst other Satellite Pay TV in Nigeria, and other Africa nations. They offer savvy stations and it is considerably more less expensive and reasonable than other Satellite TV. Startimes likewise presented the Pay each day Subscription and it is very captivating!
Today, we will cautiously show you, how to pay for Startimes subscription with your cell phone: USSD code, GTBank and numerous others. It is simple, quicker, effective and obviously, dependence! Before we start, you should know the bouquet you are paying for.
How to pay for Startimes subscription with mobile phone
Paying with cell phone that doesn’t need web is very quicker, yet there are various approaches to pay for Startimes Subscription with your cell phone.
We will go through the significant and striking methodology, the strategies incorporates; by means of GTbank USSD code portable banking, interswitch USSD code and versatile banking (requires web)
- Insert the SIM card you used to register with GTBank and Power on your phone.
- Dial *737*37*Amount*SmartCard Number#
- Amount is the price of the plan you want to subscribe for.
- Smartcard number is the 12 digit number on your startimes card.
- For example, you want to subscribe for the Classic bouquet that costs N1200, now enter dial something like this *737*37*1200*123456789123# and send
- After dialing the USSD code, you will immediately get a confirmation message asking you to enter the last four digits of your GTBank card number.
Now, just insert your Startimes smartcard and switch to any channel you wish. Then you will see that your Startimes subscription has been completed Successfully.
How to pay for Startimes subscription with interswitch USSD code
Before you start this process, you should know that it works when you use the telephone number enlisted to your Bank Account. The most effective method to pay for Startimes Subscription plan is with interswitch ussd code;
- Switch ON your cell phone
- Dial this short code *322*1*subscription code*amount# on your mobile phone.
- Example, you want to subscribe to Startimes N1200 package, you should dial *322*1*240617942*3800#
- And naturally, it will be charged from your bank and it works for all Nigerian Mobile Networks.
Be mindful that, it can ONLY work for banks Verve, Visa and mastercard, that support interswitch network
How to pay for Startimes sub with mobile banking
Before you can pay for Startimes Subscription with mobile banking, you will require your bank portable banking application on your cell phone. Simply adhere to the guidelines underneath;
- Go to your app store and search for your bank app
- Launch the app
- Look for Bill payments
- Select Pay CableTV / Pay TV subscription or something similar
- Seletc Startimes
- Enter your Smart card number
- Enter amount and complete payment
There is IMobile application by Intercontinental bank, GTMobile by Guarantee Trust bank, FirstOnline by FirstBank and so forth What’s more, you additionally need to enlist and initiate Mobile banking
You may like How to Login to Npower Dashboard and Profile
Note that, some bank mobile banking application doesn’t support Startimes bills on their Platforms. To get familiar with your Bank portable banking application, you are relied upon to visit your stroll in to any of their close by branches to discover more about it.
There are numerous different strategies, to buy in, pay, and re-subscribe Startimes Subscription without being in a hurry but using mobile phone is quite faster and much more simpler