As Samsung’s latest mobile device for this year, the Samsung Galaxy S10 phones provide every feature you need from a device of our generation. But most times, it is the small features phone buyers look out for. One of these mini features in high demand is the one that lets you record calls on your phone. And as expected, it is available on the Samsung Galaxy S10 series.
Some countries have laws that do not condone call recording if do not intend to let the other party know he or she is being recorded.
Samsung provides its call recording in the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+. And since Google has stopped supporting call recording applications in Android 9.0 Pie, being able to record calls on your Galaxy series is something to be happy about.
How Can I Record Calls On Samsung Galaxy S10?
Before anything else, lemme highlight the instructions to adhere to if you want to record a phonecall manually on your Galaxy S10 device.
- Make or pick a call on your Samsung Galaxy S10 device.
- On the call screen, click the three-dot menu button and tap Record.
The very first time you attempt to record a phonecall, you will be shown the terms and conditions that has to be accepted. When you are through with that, call recording will begin immediately.
Calls can also be recorded automatically on your Samsung device. You only have to activate “auto call recording.”
Adhere to the instructions below to make that happen:
- Access your Phone/Dialler application on your Galaxy S10 device. Click the three-dot menu button and go to Settings.
- The Record Calls option will be visible. Within it, simply activate “Auto Record Calls.”
- Within “Auto Record Calls.” the option for recording phonecalls from every contact, specific callers, or only phone numbers not saved on your phone will be shown to you.
Every call you record gets stored within the Call folder inside the internal storage.
Remember that, in certain regions, the call recording option will be not available on your Samsung Galaxy S10. This is due to the laws in those region. If you are in one of such regions, there is nothing that can be done. You will not be able to record calls on your Samsung Galaxy S10.
For more information, please leave a comment. objections, lets hear your view on it.