Select Text From a Web Page on Your Android Tablet: Selecting and coping text from a web page works similarly to selecting text elsewhere on your Android touch screen phones. The only difference is that you must long press the text to start the selection process. Remember, there is a difference between double tapping and long pressing on touch screens, because the former will just zoom the screen.
Notice that after long pressing the text, you can drag the selection tabs to mark the block or use the select all command on the action bar toolbar to select all the text on the page.
Let it also be known that unlike selecting text elsewhere, selecting text on a web page opens access to some special features. Example, you can choose the action bar’s share command to send the chunk or text to another application, send it in an e-mail message, or post it to a social networking site. You can as well use the web Search command to perform a Google search on the selected text.
You can touch the done button on the action bar to cancel the web page text selection. With some web browser applications, you merely have to wait, and the action bar disappears.
On the other hand, Firefox for Android lets you easily copy and paste text directly from a web page. This post has come to show you how it is done, with easy to take steps.
How to Select Text From a Web Page on Your Android Tablet
- Long tap a word to select it on a web page.
- Drag the set of bounding handles to highlight all the text you want to copy.
- Tap Copy on the toolbar that will appear.
- Tap and hold on the field where you want to paste the text until a toolbar appears.
- Tap Paste on the toolbar.
Do not be surprised that your copied text will appear in the field.
I hope this have been very informative.
Your may like:
- 2018 Best TECNO Phones | High Speed Tecno phones
- How to Apply and use Gmail Label Feature
- How to keep vlc player on top of other screen
- How to Download YouTube Videos Without Any Software
- How to Recover WhatsApp Documents Deleted from Phone’s Storage
- How to Install and Use Whatsapp in PC and Laptop
- How to Track a stolen Android Phone in Nigeria with Ease