Npower Posting Letter is one of the key required for all the 2017 Npower beneficiaries to get paid of their monthly stipend. Since the deployment, you are required to download your letter, get it stamped and upload it to your Npower Volunteers Network dashboard.
This Npower posting letter has already been sent to your state desk office and a copy to your profile. You are required to print the letter or go to your state desk office and collect your posting letter.
There is a provision on the n-power portal for your posting letter upload. Ensure you make good use of this opportunity, upload the required items which includes:
- Valid ID Card
- Signed and Stamped letter of Resumption.
- Other Biodatas hit the final submission button.
The payment of npower 2017 beneficiaries’ monthly stipend will commence on August, 2018.
Only those who submitted signed and stamped posting letter will be paid. To avoid a backlog in the payment, you are to take action now.
Where to get Your Npower Posting Letter
Many don’t know how to get their posting letter. If you’re in this category, follow the step below to download your letter.
Click Here to Print Npower Letter of Deployment
After printing the posting letter, take it to your place of primary assignment and have it stamped.
We have been receiving complaints from beneficiaries telling us that they were charged to get their posting letter or ID card.
Note that you are not required to make any payment for ID card or to collect your letter.
Report anybody that asked you to pay to the appropriate authority or on npower twitter handle.
How to Upload Npower Posting Letter 2018
The next step is to upload it to the portal so that your profile will be complete.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to NPVN Portal
- Enter your Phone number or your email address on the space provided and hit submit.
- If you are among the selected and your record is in the database, it will take you to another page where you can now enter your password.
- Scan your signed and stamped letter of resumption
- Click on Upload letter of resumption
- You are good. Just sit back and await your monthly stipend by ending of August.
Do not forget that attendance to your PPA is compulsory. You will sign your attendance any day you went for work.
You can now apply for your Npower Device.