We told you in our previous post what the Npower Recruitment programe is all about. You can read about it Here. We are pleased to inform you that the 2nd phase of the Npower Recruitment programe have started.
Application is required from suitable and qualified Nigeria for Employment into the Programme for this 2nd phase and this time for those seeking to apply under tax.
This is the Federal Government measure to encourage both loyal and airing taxpayers to come clean declare and pay their tax regularly to the government. Minimum of 3,700 Volunteers of Npower will be recruited to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers in the interest of their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
Their responsibilities will include; answering online inquiries, customer management, creating awareness of tax compliance etc.
Requirement for Engagement into the Npower Programme | July 2018
- Must be a graduate
- Currently Unemployed
- Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Aged 18-35
Essential Requirement in Disciplines
Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in
- Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
Basic Knowledge and experience:
- Good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Good phone etiquette
- Desirable: knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria.
Npower Recruitment July 2018 Duration
The Npower Recruitment exercise is a two year (2Yrs) Programme with which the employee will be trained and equipped to stand on their own even after the end of the training programme elapses.
How to apply for Npower Recruitment Programme 2018
To apply for the programme, Visit the Npower recruitment website www.npower.gov.ng and fill the form online.