In this article, we shall be sharing with you how to Apply for NYSC Relocation in the NYSC portal and get you application approved. In a situation where you don’t like where you are posted and wish to redeploy to any state of your choice to complete the compulsory 1year service to the nation in fulfillment for the award of Bachelors Degree in the Nigerian Universities. Here are the measures to follow to get your approval. for the award of Bachelors Degree in the Nigerian Universities.
The NYSC Relocation/Redeployment can only be initiated by the corper and in the camp. Therefore No one can redeploy you without you notice and you must report to the camp in the state you are posted to be able to work out your NYSC Relocation/Redeployment to your Choice state. While we outline some of the measure to apply to have your application approved, it is pertinent to know that not all that apply for the Relocation will be approved.
There are grounds/Conditions that you must meet to qualify for Relocation/Redeployment. Some of which are as follows:
Conditions for NYSC Relocation
- Marital Ground: Marriage is not one of the measures that can disqualify one from going for NYSC. As a matter of fact, married women are welcome and are even given preferential treatments. And they don’t intend to separate women from their husband or children in the course of serving your father land. This is only to Female, reason being that they are mostly needed at home to take care of the children and to be with the husband.
For the ladies that are married, they are eligible to redeploy. They will be required to attach the following in addition to their application.
- A formal letter directed to the director general of NYSC.
- A Marriage certificate.
- A change of name published in one of the national newspapers
- A formal letter from the husband stating his state of residence.
- Medical Ground: you may also be considered for NYSC Relocation/redeployment on medical grounds. You will be required to tender a Medical Report from a Reputable Hospital, Preferably Government hospital stating your medical condition that till be difficult for you to stay away from your family of the hospital that is treating you. Some of the hospitals that are acceptable are General Hospitals, Military/Police Hospital, Federal Medical Centre’s reports (FMC) etc.
Your report would undergo scrutiny. The process has become stricter than before. Most of this report are said to be sent to the secretariat in the state where the report was collected for them to verify the hospital and the claims in the report. But with better arrangement, the devil can see God.
- Security Basis: Security Situation in Nigeria is not a new thing. No guardians would feel comfortable to leave his or her child in these risk zones. The NYSC organization has likewise made it feasible for these ones presented on these spots to apply for NYSC Relocation/Redeployment.
The Three weeks Orientation camp of corp individuals presented on these spots are typically completed in other tranquil states. A portion of the northern expresses that are viewed as security hazard zones incorporate Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe and others.
For those heartbreaking to be sent to these zones they don’t have anything to freeze about. The administration is exceptionally thoughtful regarding the matter. Nobody should consider this to be a disappointment in the plan of the administration’s reintegration program. On the off chance that a piece of the nation is in security hazard ought not stop the unification of different pieces of the nation. The NYSC remains a commendable plan of our administration notwithstanding these difficulties.
Giving statements or special case to specific regions, conditions or individuals does not discredit the remainder of the task. Note that you can generally reapply for redeployment if your underlying application is rejected.
How to Apply for NYSC Relocation
In addition to the sample of the application that we will share with you at the end of this article, you need to understand that the application process for the redeployment/relocation is done online at the NYSC Website. Before mobilization, you must have created an account with the NYSC Website. You are to login to the portal with your username and password – NYSC Login, click on apply for redeployment. Upload the necessary documents and wait for their response. While in the camp, you can approach the officials and apply with a hard copy.
You will be required to pay a relocation fee of One thousand Naira only in to the Remita account. Learn how to pay for relocation here.
Other related searches in relation to this article are:
- nysc portal login dashboard
- nysc portal login 2018
- nysc dashboard portal
- nysc portal 2019
- nysc login portal
- nysc portal relocation
- nysc portal login 2019
NYSC Redeployment Letter Sample
The Hospital Letter Head
The Director General,
National Youth Service Corp Directorate,
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent,
RE: MRS. GREEN UDOCHUKWU
The above named corp member is a known asthmatic patient and has been on medication since the diagnosis was made three years ago.
His medical conditions demands that he does not get exposed to dust, cold weather so as to avoid unnecessary acute exacerbation of asthmatic attack.
His conditions also demands that he stays closer to his people to be able to procure him medications regularly and to be adequately taken care of by his parents.
I believe that staying closer to his parents will enable him maintain a healthy living.
Dr. Beans Ayo