Following the recruitment exercise carried out by the Nigerian Prison service, the Prison Service Shortlisted Candidate for 2018/2019 is by this article detailed.
Submission of application for the Engagement Exercise ended early July, 2018 and on the screening, Candidates are screened on the following criteria:
- Nationality – Nigerians only
- Minimum Qualification for the Position applied. Find out more about it here. – Certificate uploaded to be presented during physical verification.
- Medically Fitness.
read: How to Print Npower Letter of Deployment | npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Free from Financial embarrassment.
- Age must be between 18 & 30yrs old.
- Height minimum of 1.65m for male and 1.60 for female.
- Computer literate.
Among the above listed criteria, Candidates are screened and those with the minimum requirement are shortlisted. The shortlisted candidates in a matter of one week shall be published on the official Prisons website and on this page. Congratulations in advance to all Prison Service Shortlisted Candidate.
How to check Prison Service Shortlisted Candidate list for 2018
To check if you are among the successful candidates, Check your email box for the screening invitation email. Only qualified candidates screened based on the criteria above will be invited for the physical verification exercise before conducting Exam.
Visit back in one week for the updated list of shortlisted candidates for Prison service.
Subscribe with your email to be among the first on the know.